Water Heater Installation in Tampa, FL
Water Heater Installs Done RightOr We'll Make It Right
Schedule free estimate
If you're not satisfied with our water heater installation, let us know and we'll make things right—regardless of what it costs us.
Water heater installation cost in Florida
Factors that affect price
- Tank size: The more hot water you need at once, the bigger tank you'll need and the more money it will cost. The most common water heater size for single family homes is 40 to 50 gallons.
- Energy factor: This rating tells you how energy efficient the water heater is. A higher energy factor means the upfront price will be higher, but your monthly energy bills will be lower.
- Fuel type (gas vs. electric): Electric water heaters cost less than gas water heaters. But a gas water heater typically costs less to run.
- Manufacturer warranty length: A longer warranty costs more but also gives you peace of mind; if you have a problem with the product, you won’t have to pay out of pocket for the parts.
Want an accurate install price?
Schedule free estimate
Contact us for a free price estimate.
How it works
We'll install your water heater in 5 simple steps
Contact us to schedule an appointment day and time frame.
Get an arrival call
Your plumber will call you when they're close to your home. If they don't arrive on time, we'll credit you $100*. *Credit towards a current or future service
Understand your needs
Your plumber will ask a few questions to determine what water heater size you need.
Get upfront pricing
You'll get price options for multiple water heaters. There's no obligation to buy!
Relax while we install
Since our trucks carry the 4 most commonly used heaters, your plumber can install your water heater right on the spot.
Check out the reviews of water heater installation service - we insist!
Tank vs. tankless water heaters
Consider these differences:
- How it supplies hot water: Tank water heaters store hot water in a large tank and can supply it until the tank is empty. Then the tank needs to heat more water. Tankless water heaters supply hot water instantaneously, so it never runs out of hot water.
- Lifespan: Tank water heaters live about 10-15 years. Tankless water heaters live about 20+ years.
- Install cost: On average, tank water heaters cost $900 to $1,500; tankless, $2,800 to $4,800.
- Space required: New high-efficiency tank water heaters require a lot of space and may not easily fit where your current water heater lives. Tankless water heaters are suitcase sized and can easily fit in far more places, including under sinks!
Providing water heater repairs to Tampa and surrounding areas:
- Lithia Pine Crest
- New Tampa
- St. Petersburg
- Palm Harbor
- and more…