Toilet Repair & Installation in Tampa, FL
Toilet Repairs and Replacements Done RightBy pros you can trust
At Red Cap, there's nothing we take more seriously than our commitment to deliver excellent service to our customers. When you hire our team of pros, you can count on us to be on time, to provide accurate recommendations, and to complete your toilet repair or replacement correctly — the first time around. For services and a team you can trust, hire Red Cap.
Cost to repair or replace a toilet in Tampa
Major factors that affect price
- Part that needs to be repaired- The part that needs to be repaired or replaced will affect the cost. For example, replacing a part like the flapper is fairly inexpensive, whereas replacing the wax ring can cost quite a bit more.
- Severity of repair- Depending on the severity of the damage (and how many pieces need to be repaired or replaced), it may be more cost effective to replace your toilet altogether.
- Toilet features- The more "advanced" the features, the more expensive your toilet installation will be. For example, installing a toilet with custom height/colors or pressure-assisted flushing will be more expensive than a basic toilet.
- Toilet efficiency- The higher the efficiency of the toilet, the more it costs. The efficiency of your toilet is measured in gallons per flush (GPF), so the lower the GPF, the more efficient your toilet is.
- Plumbing- If you are installing a toilet in a new or renovated bathroom, installation may require plumbing modifications, which will increase your overall cost of installation.
Want an accurate price?
Contact us for an estimate. Our trained and certified plumbers will provide you with an honest, upfront price on the cost to repair or install a toilet ($29 or FREE if you choose us to repair or replace your toilet).
How it works
Your toilet repair or replacement in 5 simple steps:
Schedule an appointment
Contact us to schedule a no-obligations estimate at a time that works for you.
Get an arrival call
We know your time is important, so we'll always give you a call to let you know we're on our way. If your plumber isn't able to show up when they said they would, we'll credit you $100* for the inconvenience. *Credit towards a current or future service
Understand your repair or replacement needs
Before repairing or replacing your toilet, a plumber will speak with you about the situation so we can ensure we are providing you with the best solution for your home.
Get pricing — upfront
Before we start on your toilet repair or replacement, we will provide you with an upfront (and accurate) price estimate. We'll never start a job without making sure you've signed off on the scope and the price tag.
Relax while we get to work
Regardless of whether you need a minor toilet repair or a complete replacement, we'll do our best to provide you with service as soon as possible.
Repair or Replace?
You may need a toilet replacement if you notice:
- Cracks in the porcelain
- Leaks or standing water near the base of your toilet
- The tank or bowl doesn't refill after flushing
- You see rust in your toilet
- Your toilet doesn't stop running, even when it's not in use