Sink Repair & Installation in Tampa, FL
Have Your Sink Repaired or ReplacedBy Pros Who Never Cut Corners
Regardless of the repair or replacement needed, you can count on us to do it the right way —every time. We take pride in providing quality recommendations and on following through to make sure that every job is done correctly. For quality that doesn't compromise, choose Red Cap.
Cost to repair or replace a sink in Tampa
Major factors that affect price
- What needs to be repaired- The cost of your repair will depend on the part that needs to be repaired. Small repairs like minor cracks will be less expensive than larger repairs like plumbing or drain fixes.
- Type of sink- The style of sink you choose (under-mount, pedestal, farmhouse, etc.) and the material of the sink you choose (acrylic, steel, marble, etc.) will affect the overall cost of installation.
- Features- There are a variety of features that will affect the cost of your installation like: the faucet you choose, adding/updating drains, new or updated garbage disposal, spray hose, etc.
- Location- If you are installing a sink in a new home or are moving the location of a sink, this will require additional plumbing, which will increase the cost of your installation.
*This does not include the cost of the actual sink or any additional features such as faucets, garbage disposal, spray hose, etc.
Want an accurate price?
Contact us for an estimate. Our trained and certified plumbers will provide you with an honest, upfront price on the cost to repair or install a sink ($29 or FREE if you choose us to repair or replace your sink).
How it works
Your sink repair or replacement in 5 simple steps:
Schedule an appointment
We'll do our best to work around your schedule... so let us know when works for you and we'll schedule a no-obligations estimate for your sink repair or replacement.
Get an arrival call
We'll call you when your plumber is en route, so you're not waiting around. We understand how valuable your time is, so if for some reason we don't show up when we say we will, we'll pay you $100.
Understand your repair or replacement needs
We want to ensure that we are providing you with the best solution for your home. So, before we start on any repair or installation, a plumber will chat with you about the service you need and make recommendations on the best options for you and your home.
Get pricing — upfront
We'll never leave you with a surprise bill or an unexplained cost. Before we begin any work on your sink, we'll provide you with upfront pricing that you agree to.
Relax while we get to work
Sit back, relax and let the pros do the work. Depending on the repair or replacement, we may be able to finish service in as little as a day.
Repair or Replace?
You may need a sink replacement if you notice:
- Stains that won't go away
- Cracks or holes