Faucet Repair & Installation in Tampa, FL
Quality Faucet Repair & ReplacementBy Florida's best plumbers
Dealing with a leaky or dripping faucet? As annoying as this issue can be, it can cost you big in the long run in water damage or plumbing issues. If your faucet isn't working the way it should or just needs to be replaced, call us. With years of plumbing experience, you can rest assured we'll handle the job correctly, the first time around.
Cost to repair or replace a faucet in Tampa
Major factors that affect price
- Repair or replacement- Depending on the part that's damaged and how extensive the damage is, you may have to completely replace your faucet rather than repair it. The cost to replace your faucet will be more expensive than repairing or replacing a damaged part.
- Required parts- The part that needs to be repaired or replaced will affect the overall cost. For example, replacing a stem screw or a washer is much cheaper than completely replacing your faucet or unclogging a drain or pipe.
- Related repairs or replacements- Depending on the problem you're facing (and the length of time it's been going on), you may have other, related repairs or replacements to handle, such as water damage or issues with your bathroom or kitchen plumbing. This will increase the overall cost.
- Labor- The more experienced the plumber, the more they'll charge to repair or replace your faucet. Investing in an experienced plumber over an inexperienced plumber means you don't have to worry about the job going wrong.
Want an accurate price?
Contact us for an estimate. Our trained and certified plumbers will provide you with an honest, upfront price on the cost to repair or install a faucet ($29 or FREE if you choose us to repair or replace your faucet).
How it works
Your faucet repair or replacement in 5 simple steps:
Schedule an appointment
Whenever you're ready, contact us to schedule a no-obligations pricing estimate for your faucet repair or replacement. We'll do everything in our power to find a time that works best for you.
Get an arrival call
We'll give you a call to let you know when your plumber is on their way. And if we don't show up when we say we will and fail to call you to let you know, we'll give you $100.
Understand your repair or replacement needs
Before beginning any work, our team of expert plumbers will take a look at your existing faucet and make recommendations based on the services you need.
Get pricing — upfront
When it comes to pricing, you're in control over what you spend. We'll never start a repair or replacement without your approval beforehand.
Relax while we get to work
Sit back, relax and let the pros get to work. Depending on the faucet repair or replacement, we may be able to finish service in as little as a day.
Repair or Replace?
You may need a faucet replacement if you notice:
- Leaky faucet
- Squeaky handle
- Screeching or clicking sound
- Cracks or holes