Bathtub Repair & Installation in Tampa, FL
Need Your Bathtub Repaired or Replaced? Hire a team you can trust
At Red Cap, we not only guarantee the highest-level service, we guarantee the highest-quality team. We hand pick each member of the Red Cap crew, so that when you call us, you can rest assured that you and your home will be treated with the utmost respect.
Cost to repair or replace a bathtub in Tampa
Major factors that affect price
- What needs to be repaired - The part of your bathtub that needs to be repaired or replaced will affect the overall cost. Repairing minor surface scratches or leaks will be less expensive than more serious plumbing repairs.
- Type of bathtub - The material and type of bathtub you choose will affect your installation cost. A general purpose tub will be less expensive than a jacuzzi tub, and a tub made out of acrylic will be far less expensive than one made from marble.
- Installation type - The type of installation you choose will affect the cost. For example, an alcove tub (3 sides are against a wall) is the most common and usually the least expensive option, whereas a free standing tub is usually more expensive to install.
- Plumbing updates - If you are moving the location of your bathtub or are installing a bathtub for the first time, a plumber may need to move or install additional plumbing, which will increase the cost of your installation.
Want an accurate price?
Contact us for an estimate. Our trained and certified plumbers will provide you with an honest, upfront price on the cost to repair or install a bathtub ($29 or FREE if you choose us to repair or replace your bathtub).
How it works
Your bathtub repair or replacement in 5 simple steps:
Schedule an appointment
When you're ready, contact our team and we'll schedule a no-obligations estimate for a time and day that fits your schedule.
Get an arrival call
When your plumber is on their way, we'll give you a call to let you know. Timelines is important to us, so if we are unable to make it on time or your plumber doesn't show up when they say they will, we'll credit you $100*. *Credit towards a current or future service
Understand your repair or replacement needs
Before starting any repair or replacement, a plumber will speak with you about your home and bathtub, so we can ensure that we are providing you with the best solution possible.
Get pricing — upfront
We'll always provide you with a cost estimate before we start any work on your bathtub repair or replacement. Honesty is important to us, so you'll never be faced with a bill you were unaware of or a cost you didn't agree to pay before service began.
Relax while we get to work
We'll do our best to complete your bathtub repair or replacement as quickly as possible.
Repair or Replace?
You may need a bathtub replacement if you notice:
- Water leaking out of your tub
- Stains that won't come off
- Mold or mildew growth
- Chips, holes or cracks in your tub